Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jilin Daxue

Rec'd my Original documents- Admit Letter and JW-202 Visa Form. The University had my address wrong and the first letter was returned. When I called Jilin and spoke to my contact person Li Dan, she told me it was sent UPS. Today they arrived and I can now send my passport, application, originals, and copies to the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco. Actually my travel agent is doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment